How to Install Arabic Support on Your Samsung Galaxy Young (Tutorial)
Samsung Galaxy Young is not provided with Arabic language support. To enable this feature we must at our own including the steps and much more. This is tutorial to add Arabic language support on our Galaxy Young and it may work on other Galaxy too.
1. Your phone already rooted
2. The file system already deodexed, this is an absolute requirement. If not deodex then it will not be successful. So, please deodex first using xUltimate tool, can be downloaded here (http://www.xeudoxus.com/android/xUltimate-v2.3.3.zip). For how to use XUltimate agan please find yourself on the internet.
3. Windows-based PCs
4. Already installed JDK and AndroidSDK.
How to install:
Firstly download this tool here and extract the folder up to your computer. Then follow these steps below:
1. Copy /system/framework/framework.jar from your phone, paste on subfolder input in extract file earlier.
2. Copy /system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so from your phone, paste on subfolder input in extract file earlier.
3. To make Arabic shaping in browser, copy /system/lib/libwebcore.so and paste on subfolder input in extract file earlier.
4. Double click commands.exe. Do not close the cmd screen that appears until the process ends.
5. Version 0906 will result in recovery also flashable file in output folder. Put this file on the sdcard, reboot into recovery and flash it. If it turns out flashing through recovery fails with any reason, you have to do it manually:
> Paste the output file/framework.jar on your phone in /system/framework/
> Paste the output file/libandroid_runtime.so on your phone in /system/lib/
> Paste the output file / libicuuc-arabic.so on your phone in /system/lib/
> There is also Aljazeera fonts in fonts folder. If you want so to put this file in /system/fonts
How to input file through adb..
1. Put framework.jar files and other files that have been patched in sdcard.
2. Then get into adb shell via command prompt, then type the following command.
mount -o remount rw /system
cp /sdcard/framework.jar /system/framework/
cp /sdcard/libandroid_runtime.so /system/lib/
cp /sdcard/libicuuc-arabic.so /system/lib/
mount -o remount ro /system