This article will explain about how to backup Android Phones using xRecovery which downloaded and installed on the phone. The backup data is very usefull before rooting of updating the system on Android phones, so i hope this article will help you to keep your files in save before doing some update or root.
Download xRecovery, click here.
After you downloaded the file, install it on your phone, and follow the steps below:
- Switch off you phone and wait for 5 seconds.
- Switch on the phone and as the Sony Ericsson Screen flashes press the back key multiple times. This will take you to the xrecovery menu.
- In the menu select the option Backup and Restore and then select backup in the next menu.
- This will create backup of your phone in a folder inside the SD card in the backup folder inside the xrecovery folder in the SD card
- Keep a copy of that folder in your hard drive