Indeed, there is something need to do before enjoying the advantage of having Android devices. We should root our device first because there is something need to change on the system to make it able to run any program. However, Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus is another mid-range Android device which is an upgraded version of Samsung Galaxy Ace. This time it has 1 GHz processor and 512 Mb RAM. As usual, the stock Android Gingerbread v2.3. ROM on Galaxy Ace plus S7500 is un-rooted and therefore doesn’t allow you to perform various tasks like overclocking the processor,installing a custom ROM etc as these tasks requires root access.
So we’ve written a very easy and effective tutorial to root your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500. All you’ve to do is to follow every step carefully otherwise you may brick your Android device. There are many advantage of Rooting your device, such as you’ll be able to install an advance clockwork recovery mode (CWM), you’ll be able to install custom firmware which provides lot of more functions and significantly improve the performance of your phone, you’ll also be able to overclock your processor, you’ll be able to use all the applications that requires a rooted phone like “Screenshot it”.
- The instructions in this guide are intended for use with the Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500. Applying these instructions on another device or model may produce undesired outcomes.
- The information in this guide is provided for instructional and educational purposes only. There is no guarantee that these instructions will work under your specific and unique circumstances.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We shall not hold any responsibility or liability for whatever happens to you or your device arising from your use of the info in this guide.
- Read and understand the whole guide first before actually performing the instructions.
- This Procedure works for Mobiles having stock ROM only, and will definitely void your warranty, although the warranty can be claimed by un-rooting your device.
What you need to prepare:
- A Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500 and a PC
- Backup all personal data on your phone to make sure you have a copy of your personal data (e.g., contacts, SMS, MMS, Internet settings, Wi-Fi passwords, and the like) in case the procedure in this guide erases such data. Guide from here
- Make sure your device has at least 75% of phone battery charge.
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500:
- Download and install KIES2.0 on your Windows PC; it will install all the required drivers
- Download Odin3, Rooting Package (root.tar), and DooMLoRD’s Easy Rooting Toolkit.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Ace PLUS. For that go to:
- Settings > Application > Development” and check out USB Debugging option.
- Thereafter, connect your phone to PC/laptop viaUSBCable and copy Root.tar that you downloaded above to the root of your SD Card through data cable.
- Now switch off your Android device and again switch it on in recovery mode.To get into recovery mode , hold the both volume buttons and the home button and the lightly touch the power button until it switches on.
- After successfully entering into recovery mode, use volume keys for navigation and home key to confirm.
- So, using volume keys navigate to “apply update from SD card” and choose “root.tar” that you copied in step 2 above. (Use home key to confirm)
- Wait until it says, “Successfully installed the file”. This will confirm that you’ve successfully install root.tar. Now reboot the device.
- Finally root your Samsung Galaxy Ace PLUS using DooMLoRD’s Easy Rooting Toolkit.